Job Title: Flutter Developer (4)
Location: Sana’a & Aden
Company: YSys for Fintech and Smart Humanitarian Solutions
YSys is a company specialized in FinTech and SMART Humanitarian Solutions. Driven by the need to develop solutions based on the local requirements for custom made systems as best built by personnel living and experiencing the moment.
- Creation, evolution, and support of robust mobile apps
- Design, build, test, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Flutter Apps
- Contribute in all phases of mobile development lifecycle
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Performance and Responsiveness optimization
- Follow agile software development best practices (test-driven development, continuous Integration, refactoring, code standards)
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area
- 2 year of experience working with mobile development
- At least 1+year experience in Flutter Development
- Must have built at least two apps with Flutter.
- Must be able to build API’s using (Laravel) for backend servers.
- Well known in API’s security solutions for API such as OAuth, JWT, etc..
- Must be able to build offline-first apps using sqflite or hive-db.
- Working experience in mobile app development lifecycle
- Experience developing highly interactive applications and well-designed APIs
- Demonstrable knowledge of front-end technologies
- A firm grasp of object-oriented (OOP) analysis and design.
- Well known in most common state-management solutions (Provider, Riverpod, BloC).
- Ability to setup firebase cloud messaging (FCM) and sending notifications.
- Experience performance tuning and scaling web and mobile applications.
- Well known in deploying apps to google play console for android and apple store connect for iOS.
- Proficient understanding of Versioning Control (Git), Continuous Integration and testing frameworks
- Confidence with Test-Driven and Behavior-Driven Development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Quick learner
- A logical thinker
- Able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to work alone and with other people
- Attention to details
- Passionate about technology
Qualified and Interested individuals are required to apply for this position following the link:
Please note to title the C.V submitted in the application with your Name, position and city
Deadline for Applying: June 30, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To the urgency of this hiring, interviews will be done on a rolling basis; and a candidate might be identified even before the closing date.