Sorry! This job has expired. Sorry! This job has expired.
Posted on: 01 June 2021
Deadline: 14 June 2021
Job Title: CCCM Field Coordinator
Duration: 6 months
Starting Date: At soon
Society for Humanitarian Solidarity (SHS) is a nonprofit humanitarian NGO based in Yemen. It was founded in 1995. SHS, winner of the Nansen refugee award in 2011, for its dedicated work in providing the assistance to refugees and migrants who arrive in Yemen. SHS is a trusted implementing partner to more than 5 international organizations operating in Yemen. SHS has built a strong career and trust among the local community and the international organizations through its tenure in providing assistance to the IDPS and most vulnerable groups.
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
The Coordinator is responsible for coordinating, consolidating, and ensuring smooth implementation of program and operations activities. Works with the field staff and leads the team to the activities according to the program in a well-arranged manner, keep track of the records achieved and collects daily reports send them to the direct manager for further missions and plans.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Coordinator is responsible for the district security management and ensures the security of staff, premises, materials and assets.
2. Coordinate teams on site and be responsible for their safety.
3. Responsible for direct supervision of the SMC Committee.
4. Capacitates the SMC committee with necessary trainings and awareness; support with the necessary material to enhance the awareness conducted at the site level. Ensures that actions are properly implemented and monitored.
5. Coordinates the actions to be implemented, oversees risk control and is responsible for following up and reporting to the direct officer.
6. To use the project budget properly for the project activities and propose revision in the project budget and action plan if necessary.
7. To mobilize the necessary work force to ensure that all project results are achieved at high quality.
8. Managing deadlines and progress across the team to ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget.
9. Problem-solving abilities to correct any challenges or inefficiencies for the best results.
10. Leadership and motivation to guide team members in making consistent progress.
11. Goal-setting to set realistic deadlines and strategize daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly progress.
12. Initiate and manage the beneficiary registration and verification processes.
13. Spot-check the warehouses and ensure they meet minimum commodity and warehousing requirements for the project activities.
14. Prepare and submit timely and accurate periodic activity reports and per request as required by the Project Manager using approved templates, and provide information as required by Project Management for dissemination and feedback.
15. Report on any problems encountered in the field such as project participant complaints, local authority interference and security threats to staff and activities.
16. Conduct himself/herself both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit to SHS and to not jeopardize its humanitarian mission.
17. Other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: Supervise all field activities and take the responsibility to report all achievements, activities and challenges if any to the supervisor so as to meet the project implementing timeline and target.
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: CCCM Manager.
WORKS DIRECTLY WITH: Civil engineer, SMC Assistants, Data Entry, Community mobilizers.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their updated CVs by the link : https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/gl1oJsWf
June 14 2021 at the latest, mentioning the job title in the subject line. Emails without such indication will not be considered.
Interviews will be conducted on a ROLLING BASIS, and based on urgency; we may fill the position prior to the closing date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.