Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
- Employer: AMICON
- Location: All Governorates
- Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
- Type of position & time: Working from Fields/ Home (part-time)
AMICON is one of the leading multidisciplinary consulting firms of Yemen and was established in 2000 and is a Full Services and Program Management Firm, headquarter in Sana'a with a diversity of disciplines and expertise in multiple services.
Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist is responsible for implementing the MEAL projects activities, ensuring the project outcomes and the overall work plan are achieved, program evaluations and training and capacity building.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and update the Project Indicator trackers template and MEAL plan in collaboration with projects managers.
- Follow up progress reporting on project indicator trackers and MEAL plan.
- Develop and maintain databases when required.
- Ensure proper data collection, entry and analysis of project surveys.
- Site visits for each project when needed, Monitor the data quality and follow the progress of projects activities.
- Preparing & Deliver high quality reports for monitoring and evaluation-related to consultancy for international clients.
- Develop and maintain professional networks, manage client and consultant relations, and lead on building a range of exciting business partnerships that add value to our clients.
- Work closely with M&E team to processing successful projects with recommendations.
- Preparing and processing the project activities with participation and coordination with team.
- Work closely with Shelter/NFI, CCCM, Education, ICLA, FSL, WASH and Protection teams to assist with collecting, collating, presenting and otherwise managing information for M&E related reports .
- Any other duties that relating to M & E.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master degree in M&E, international development, business administration, social sciences, or any related fields.
- High experience in preparing reports in English and/or Arabic language for services (especially in Monitoring, Evaluation, and Third party monitoring (TPM)).
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Monitoring & Evaluation.
- Experience in all humanitarian projects like Health, WASH, FSL, Education, Shelter/NFI, CCCM, ICLA, Protection,.. ect.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet,…etc).
- Strong background in MEL processes and knowledge of MEL tools.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of generic procurement procedures and practices of NGOs, major donor, local agencies.