Civil / Architectural Engineer
- Employer: AMICON
- Location: All Governorates
- Job Title: Civil / Architectural Engineer
- Type of position & time: Working from Fields/ Home (part-time)
AMICON is one of the leading multidisciplinary consulting firms of Yemen and was established in 2000 and is a Full Services and Program Management Firm, headquarter in Sana'a with a diversity of disciplines and expertise in multiple services.
Civil / Architectural Engineer is responsible for Planning, coordinating, implementing and monitoring all activities in the projects, ensuring the project outcomes and the overall work plan are achieved.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and update the Project documents and plan in collaboration with projects managers.
- Conduct technical needs assessment for available infrastructure projects.
- Carry out technical designs of the activities according to the technical guidelines and the Construction Standards in Yemen in coordination with the Expert and Activity Coordinator.
- Follow up progress reporting on project indicator trackers and plan.
- Ensure proper data collection, entry and analysis of project surveys.
- Site visits for each project, Monitor and follow the progress of projects activities.
- Preparing & Deliver high quality reports related to construction works to international clients.
- Work closely with team to processing successful projects with recommendations.
- Preparing and processing the project activities with participation and coordination with team.
- Any other duties that relating to works.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master degree in Civil, Architectural, Project Management.
- Minimum 10 years experience in construction, rehabilitation of infrastructure projects.
- High experience in preparing reports in English and/or Arabic language for services.
- Experience in all humanitarian projects like Health, WASH, FSL, Education, Shelter/NFI, CCCM, ICLA, Protection,.. ect.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet,…etc).
- Strong background in AutoCad, Civil 3D, Land, Watercad,..etc.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of generic procurement procedures and practices of NGOs, major donor, local agencies.