Sorry! This job has expired. Sorry! This job has expired.
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant.
Reporting to: Logistics Officer.
Employer: Altwasul for Human Development (Altwasul).
Duty Station: AlHudaydah Governorate(Al-Tuhayta) District
Duration: 5 months
Starting Date: 24/03/2021
Application Deadline: 10/04/2021
Altwasul for Human Development ( Altwasul ) Summary:
Altwasul for Human Development is a civil Yemeni Organization mainly works in Health, Education, Shelter, FSA, Nutrition, Building Capacity, Relief and Community development in all Governorate.
The Warehouse assistant will be responsible but not limited to:
Warehouse and stock management
• Manage the receiving, handling, distribution, and storage of all freight, product, and supplies that come in and out of warehouse.
• Ensure the management of Stock and Warehouse according to the procedures outlined in Supply and Logistics Manual
• Participate and ensure the selection of warehouse according to standard (Access, Space, safety & security)
• Reception of material from suppliers by ensuring the compliance with Purchase Order
(Quantity / Quality)
• Ensure use of GRN for each transaction related to reception of materials and waybills for each transaction related to issuance of materials
• Make sure issuance of material to relevant department after receiving Stock Request validated by authorized person (s)
• Report to the procurement team and representative of supplier any issue with quality / quantity
• Maintain strict control over inventory levels in order to meet internal and external demand of product.
• Raise alert in case of low stock for critical supplies, when stock level reach to reorder or minimum levels
• Responsible to ensure that personnel working in warehouse are protected from any threat /hazard
• Ensure the packing of goods safely and securely for transportation
• Ensure the timely organization of manual loading and unloading of trucks when necessary
• Manage transportation of materials in coordination with procurement and program teams to project sites
• Ensure the availability of delivery documents for material transported
• Ensure proper checking of goods deliveries for correct quality and quantity, goods dispatches for accuracy
• Ensure timely & accurate recording of all stock movement records including receipts, stock management and dispatches correctly on the bin cards and in the stock ledger
• Conduct stock counts as required and report discrepancies to line manager and identify discrepancies between inventory records and take action.
• Ensure warehouse is clean and tidy at all times taking care of all health & safety aspects of the warehouse
• Produce and share with line manager accurate regular stock reports on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Bachelor or diploma degree in Supply chain/Administrative Since or any related filed.
• At least holder of a certificate in warehousing, storage and distribution from a recognized Institution.
• At least 1 to 2 years extensive experience in storage and distribution function preferably in an NGO setting
• Team player with good communication skills.
• Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs.
• Attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to keep clear and concise supply chain and warehousing records.
• Good experience in supply chain management.
• Good written and spoken Arabic, English languages.