Sorry! This job has expired. Sorry! This job has expired.
Job Title: Distribution Assistant (2).
Reporting to: Project Officer.
Employer: Altwasul for Human Development (Altwasul).
Duty Station: AlHudaydah Governorate(Al-Tuhayta) District.
Duration: 6 months
Starting Date: 24/03/2021
Application Deadline: 10/04/2021
Altwasul for Human Development ( Altwasul ) Summary:
Altwasul for Human Development is a civil Yemeni Organization mainly works in Health, Education, Shelter, FSA, Nutrition, Building Capacity, Relief, and Community development in all Governorate.
Roles and responsibilities include:
Project Implementation tasks/ responsibilities;
Overall organizational & leadership responsibilities;
● Fulfill commitments for the project goal of gender equality through ensuring the participation and involvement of women and men in all aspects of program implementation.
● Maximize a safe working environment for all people involved in project implementation.
● Maintain the highest standards of behavior when working with and for the targeted communities.
● Prioritize adherence to all organizational policies, rules, and procedures (as outlined in Altwasul policies and procedure manuals).
● Apply organizational protocols and regulations according to guidance provided in general and those advised by search HR department.
As job descriptions cannot be exhaustive, the position holder may be required to undertake other duties that are broadly in line with the above key responsibilities.
You meet the following qualifications:
● Diploma’s degree or higher with equivalent field experiences.
● At least 1-year professional proved experience in a comparable position.
● Previous engagement in the distribution of NFIs kits and ESKs kits.
● Demonstrated skills and experience in administrative, organizational, and operational project work.
● Proven work experience with/ for CSOs, NGOs, and local government structures is desirable.
● Strong capacity-building experience..
Skills and Competencies
● Ability to maintain and develop professional working relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
● Capability to define and manage priority aspects with deadlines and in an efficient manner.
● Ability to lead professional teams towards predefined results.
● Capability to work in different environments based on deadlines.
● Demonstrated ability to think strategically and to work with minimum supervision.
● Problem-solving orientation.
● Willingness to travel within the country and within fragile conditions.
● Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic and social tolerance.
● Good oral and written communication skills (both Arabic and English).
● Very good knowledge and skills in computer applications (e.g. MS Office, Excel etc…).
● Flexible to work under pressure and remote areas.