Sorry! This job has expired. Sorry! This job has expired.
Job Title: HIS Assistant
Duty Station: Aden
Deadline : From 6th Jan. 2021 until 16th Jan.2021
International Medical Corps is a global humanitarian organization saving and rebuilding lives through health care, training and community development. International Medical Corps works alongside International Medical Corps Worldwide, responding to humanitarian emergencies and communities afflicted by conflict, poverty and natural disaster in more than 20 countries around the world.
The HIS Assistant is responsible for the data entry of health facilities and mobile team data into soft copy format for the Health facility and Mobile team implementation the health care programs in his area .
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist in daily data entry of health facilities and mobile team data into soft copy format.
2. Review health facilities and mobile team data in terms of accuracy and that all required forms (hard and soft) are filled completely and correctly
3. May provide timely feedback with respect to data quality issues such accuracy and completeness so it will be corrected on time as necessary
4. Assist in the completion of data entry and share reports on time as per agreed deadlines.
5. Conduct Data Quality Assurance upon the request of the HIS officer
6. Assist in data validation with the hardcopies to ensure data accuracy
7. Contribute to achieve and document all reports and activities as per IMC guideline.
8. Assist in filing and archiving all evidence of implementation including reports both electronically and in hard copies
9. Conduct field verification visits and submit narrative report on findings upon the request of the HIS officer
10. Assists in preparing data required for donor reports, cluster reports and project proposal data as necessary
11. During outbreak situations, contribute to consolidating daily information from relevant program staff as required
12. Provide a checklist with the number of reports submitted and missing. Record the reasons for missing reports.
13. Contribute to giving feedback on major findings in terms of reporting errors, frequent mistakes, and any other report related issues.
14. The assignment deliverables shall include:
- Weekly submission of databases following the entry of weekly and routine reports
- Submission of report findings to the relevant staff
- Provide a list of all submitted and missing reports.
as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed are representative of the nature
Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse: Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards within International Medical Corps and amongst beneficiaries served by International Medical Corps.
Compliance & Ethics: Promotes and encourages a culture of compliance and ethics throughout International Medical Corps. As applicable to the position, maintains a clear understanding of International Medical Corps’ and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards. Conducts work with the highest level of integrity. Communicates these values to staff and to partners and requires them to adhere to these values
1. Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science or related field
2. At least 1- 2 years of work experience related to the qualification
3. At least 1 year of relevant data and information management work
4. Knowledgeable in the following applications – MS Office, DHIS 2, Kobo, and other survey/statistical tools
5. Willing to work with a multi-disciplinary team of differing backgrounds
6. Willing to travel to project sites 50% of his/her work time
7. Speaks and writes in Arabic with Fair verbal and written English language skills
“International Medical Corps is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability or status as a veteran.”
To apply, send your CV to:
Please mention the job title in the subject line of the email.