Sorry! This job has expired. Sorry! This job has expired.
POSITION NAME: MEAL ASSISTANT
PLACE: ADEN office with travels and stays in ABYAN
The MEAL Assistant will be responsible for the monitoring and ensuring high quality and timely inputs, and for ensuring that the supplementary feeding programme maintains its strategic vision and that its activities result in the achievement of its intended outputs in a cost effective and timely manner. The MEAL assistant will be responsible for assisting the MEAL officer in preparing monthly /Quarterly/final reports on project progress and will monitor the project activities on a regular basis, developing and maintaining the MIS of the Project and will be responsible for the collection & analysis of different data in relation to the project activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures.
• Monitor all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output.
• Recommend further improvement of the logical frame work.
• Conduct regular field visits throughout the project implementation period as required, in order to support and / or supervise the activities of the project.
• Develop monitoring and impact indicator for the project success.
• Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results.
• Monitor the sustainability of the project's results.
• Provide feedback to the MEAL Officer on project strategies and activities.
• Suggest strategies to the Project Management for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project.
• Report monthly on all project activities to MEAL officer and deputy manager.
• Conduct capacity assessment on existing monitoring and evaluation system, and develop indicators and a monitoring strategy for the project.
• Provide inputs, information and statistics for quarterly, final and other reports to Project officers and deputy.
• Support monitoring and evaluation of the effects and impact of the project.
• Assist in coordinating across the available components of the Project to ensure effective implementation of MEAL/MIS.
• Assist the project personnel with MEAL tools and in supporting them in their use.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly MIS reports.
• Assist the MEAL Officer in preparing other relevant reports.
• Assist MEAL Officer in the preparation of reports on the findings and lessons learned from project innovations.
• Assist MEAL Officer in preparing monthly and quarterly reports on project progress based on MIS reports on project activities.
• Prepare and maintain MEAL data base.
• Perform other duties as required
Knowledge and Experience:
• A University Degree in medicine, or relevant field to medicine will be an asset.
• A minimum of 2 years' experience in MEAL.
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter, both in English, to Field Medical Foundation ( email@example.com )
with the title of the position, you are applying for in the title of the email.