Sorry! This job has expired. Sorry! This job has expired.
Position: Field Officer (For Food Voucher)
Reports to: Field Coordinator
Duration: Till December 31, 2021, renewable based on fund availability & performance
ABOUT ADRA: The Adventist Development and Relief Agency is an independent, humanitarian agency established for the specific purpose of providing individual and community development and disaster relief. ADRA Yemen pursue a mission of changing the world by uplifting one life at a time. ADRA International serves 142 countries and was present in Yemen since 1995. It has more than 1200 aid workers serving in Yemen making it one of the biggest ADRA operations in the world. Its programs are supported by USAID, OFDA, The Japan Platform, DANIDA, German Foreign Office, German Humanitarian Aid, Sida, UNOCHA, UNHCR, WHO, WFP and DFID. It has presence in 14 Governorates in Yemen responding to all areas of humanitarian sectors. ADRA Yemen is undertaking programs in Yemen in the fields of health, child protection, education, women's protection and empowerment, NFI and food distribution, cash assistance, and livelihoods programming. Our work in these challenging settings gives rise to some of the most pressing issues facing contemporary humanitarian action, including questions of access, security, funding and coordination.
The Field Officer will be responsible for leading the project in the field and supporting the distribution process. He/She will be assisting the Field Coordinator in supervise and coordinate all program implementation in the field including identification of the beneficiaries ,creation of community committee, train them ,and monitoring vendor food distribution.
The “Field Officer” will be responsible but not limited to:
1. Responsible for consolidation of beneficiaries’ data and Food Voucher interventions
2. Collection of relevant data and participation in assessments, verification, distribution and redemption process
3. Active liaison with relevant stakeholders to avoid any conflict
4. Coordinate with field teams to have assessment and distribution of vouchers’ reports related to Food Voucher interventions
5. Present and facilitate in capacity building events designed for the beneficiaries
6. Reporting of issues and their possible solutions to the Field Coordinator.
7. Weekly ,Biweekly ,and Monthly reporting
8. Perform other relevant duties as assigned by the Direct Supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles; our key values: